Why SGB Does NOT Use
Online Auto-bot Generated
Auto Insurance Quote Systems
The Down Side:
- Agents will be calling you for months (Because your showing insurance interest, your contact info will be sold by lead Brokers posing as an Insurance Quote Site).
- The quote will be generic “One Size Fits All” regardless of how much information you submit.
- You will be transmitting Personal and Sensitive information about yourself over the Internet.
Get Your Auto Insurance Quotes the SIMPLE & SECURE Way
One of our Auto Insurance Specialists will Contact You
If we receive your car insurance quote request from the form on this page:
- None of your Personal/Sensitive Information (Birth Date, Driver’s License Number, Social Security Number, Street Address etc.) is transmitted online.
- During office hours, depending on our workload an Auto Insurance Special Agent will call and/or email you within 5 minutes to one hour.
- Outside Office Hours an Auto Insurance Special Agent will call and/or email before noon the following business (M-F) day.
- An Auto Insurance Special Agent will email you to firm up a call time you indicate in your Quote Request.
Documents You Will Need to Have with You:
- Your Vehicle Registration Card
- Your Driver’s License
- Approximate Current Odometer Reading of Milage