RV Insurance for Your Motorhome, Camp Trailer
Fifth Wheel or ATV

Enjoying Your Motorhome Adventures with Piece of Mind

Motorhome adventureNo matter what kind of RV you own; Motorhome, Camp Trailer or Fifth Wheel, knowing you have the best possible RV Insurance coverage you can afford for your RV needs, can give you the peace of mind to relax and enjoy your travel adventures.

Away from Home in your Motor Home

Your Motorhome is your home and your guest’s home when it takes you down the open road. Therefore, when choosing an RV insurance policy, you’ll want to consider coverage that protects you and your guests while traveling as well as coverage that protects your vehicle when it is parked or stored.

Types of RV’s We cover: Conventional Motor Home – Class A, Professional Bus Conversion – Class A, Non-professional Bus Conversion – Class A, Camper Vans – Class B, Mini Motor Home – Class C, Fifth Wheel Trailer, Conventional Trailer, Pop-Up Tent Trailer, Trailer with Recreational Cargo Quarters and Mounted Truck Campers.

Why SGB for my Recreational Vehicle (RV) and Motor Home Insurance?

SGB can provide Recreational Vehicle (RV) insurance from companies with low rates for motorhome vehicle owners, as well as a variety of money-saving discounts*, including Disappearing Deductibles**. When you reach a full year without a claim, your insurance deductible can be reduced.

Other Specialized RV Insurance Coverage Include

Full Timers: If your RV is your home, you get extra insurance coverage.
Fifth Wheel RV Insurance

Emergency Vacation Expenses If your RV is damaged, you’ll still be able to enjoy your vacation because your RV insurance covers up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance If your motorhome breaks down, we’ll send you a tow truck capable of managing your RV.

Total Loss Replacement If you have an accident and total your motorhome, we’ll replace it with a new model of similar make and quality.

Ask your SGB Independent Agent for an RV or Motor Home Insurance Quote Today.

If you have a motorhome, the easiest way to get the proper insurance is to contact an SGB independent insurance agent. Your SGB independent insurance agent will be able to offer you total motorhome coverage and custom policies, as well as personal service from a company with more than 25 years of RV insurance experience.

Just Give Us A Call

(951) 363-2886
During Office Hours:
9:am – 5:pm M-F
9:am  1:pm Saturday
(Di Yo Hablo Español)