But What Are The Odds?
Life Insurance will Secure what the
“Unexpected” Threatens to Take Away
Life insurance gives you the peace of mind you only get from knowing that you’ve protected your loved ones.
Life Insurance | An important part of a sound financial plan, this type of insurance provides a valuable death benefit to your beneficiaries upon your death. Your beneficiaries can then use this money to replace some of the income you would have earned or to help pay off debts or other expenses. Of all the Personal Insurance coverages you can have, Life Insurance is probably the most important.
It’s Called LIFE Instead of Death Insurance for a Reason
This ↓ 3½ Minute Video ↓ Explains Why
(Video Courtesy of III.org)
Just Give Your Local Insurance Specialist a Call
and Ask for an Expert Life Insurance Agent
During Office Hours:
9:am – 5:pm M-F
9:am 1:pm Saturday
(Se Hablo Español)
In the event of your passing, Term, Universal or Whole Life type insurance provides money directly to your beneficiaries. They can use the money for whatever they want, such as:
- Make up for your lost income
- Fund your child’s education
- Paying off household debt
- Paying for your funeral and other related expenses
There are 3 types of Insurance to Protect Your Loved Ones:
- Term Life Insurance
for temporary simplified coverage and no cash value.
- Universal Life Insurance
for permanent coverage, flexibility and less emphasis on the cash value.
- Whole Life Insurance
for permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums, death benefits, and cash value growth.
Liberty Mutual’s POV (One of our favorite insurance carriers.)
What are my options?
At Liberty Mutual, we offer a number of insurance options to fit your needs and circumstance. Browse our life insurance options below to understand which is right for you and your family. Call SGB to learn all about your options with Liberty Mutual:
Call: (951) 363-2886
Term life insurance provides affordable coverage to meet your temporary needs. You’ll receive a guaranteed death benefit for the term you choose, and your payments are guaranteed to remain level for the length of the term.
What a Term Life policy can include:
- Level premiums for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years
- The option to continue coverage at the end of the level term period
- A built-in conversion guarantee
- A choice of riders or add-on benefits to customize coverage
- Temporary coverage without a lengthy application process or medical exam (Simplified Issue only)
Whole life insurance gives you level premiums, strong guarantees, and valuable protection. It can also build cash value, which you can access through loans.
What a Whole Life policy can include:
- Guaranteed income-tax-free death benefit
- Guaranteed level premium
- Guaranteed cash value, which can grow tax-deferred
- A choice of riders or add-on benefits to customize your coverage
- Permanent coverage without a lengthy application process or medical exam
- Death benefit immediately higher than the single premium
- 100% return of premium guarantee
- Minimum guaranteed interest rate (reduced by the cost of insurance and expense charges)
- Immediate access to the principle