What Is Universal Life Insurance?
Universal Life Insurance is a more form of permanent life insurance than Term Life Insurance. It can provide affordable guaranteed protection and flexibility.
This type of insurance policy provides a flexibility that allows you to change, within limits, the death benefit and the timing and amount of your premium. You can build your policy’s cash value, or pay a lower premium and focus more on guaranteed protection.
Universal Life Insurance Murrieta, Menifee CA, Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake
Universal Life insurance can be right for you if you want:
- Protection that can last a lifetime
- The flexibility to choose between two policy designs:
- Protection plus cash accumulation, or
- Focus on affordable guaranteed protection
An option for a lifetime of guaranteed monthly income for your beneficiaries
Some things to consider about Universal Life Insurance:
- Cash value growth is based on periodically-declared fixed interest rates. Should rates fall, cash accumulation could suffer, and higher premiums may be needed.
- Changing your policy’s premium or death benefit can affect your policy’s performance and guarantees, possibly requiring higher premiums later.
Your SGB Life Insurance Agent can help you determine whether Universal Life insurance makes sense for you and your family.
… OR … maybe you should take a look at Permanent or Whole Life Insurance
Just Give Us A Call
During Office Hours:
9:am – 5:pm M-F
9:am – 1:pm Saturday
(Si Di Yo Hablo Español)