Insurance Questions for the CEO of a Local Insurance Agency
Insurance Questions | Insurance is a complicated subject. To help, we’re answering some of the questions we get asked most often, right here on our blog. Read on to learn more about home, auto, and commercial insurance.
For SGB owner Scott Becker, a relationship with the community is the backbone of his business. [SPONSORED]
SGB Insurance Services boasts full-service professionalism, specializing in the Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, and Sun City communities and surrounding areas.
The Wildomar-based property and casualty insurance agency serving both the business and personal marketplace, educating its clients and offering house calls and emergency services to its growing customer base.
Patch caught up with owner Scott G. Becker to discuss what sets SGB Insurance apart from the competition.
- Patch: What is the SGB Insurance Services definition of success?
Becker: Providing a product that benefits our customer, is affordable and is backed by excellent customer service.
- Patch: How was SGB Insurance started? Tell us a little about the SGB Insurance Services story.
Becker: After being discharged from the Marine Corps in 1989, I took a job as an agent in Tustin, California and three months later opened up my own agency.
- Patch: What are some of the more common mistakes that people make during their first venture toward purchasing auto insurance?
Becker: Putting more emphasis on cost instead of coverage.
- Patch: What advice do you have for first-time buyers?
SGB Insurance Services: Purchase coverage from a local agent or broker who has access to multiple markets. A local agent has a vested interest in the community and takes more pride in providing service.
- Patch: What sets SGB Insurance apart from other agencies?
SGB Insurance Services: Company diversification and great customer service specialists who are all licensed agents.
- Patch: Tell us about what other opportunities are available through SGB Insurance.
SGB Insurance Services: We provide DMV services for all vehicle-related transactions.
- Patch: How has the insurance industry changed in the past 10 years?
SGB Insurance Services: It has advanced tremendously in technology and, as a result, has lost some of the personal attention that only an agent or broker can provide.
Patch: How is SGB Insurance involved in the community?
SGB Insurance Services: Our agency sponsors many of the local sports teams, charities, and events.
- Patch: How can Patch readers contact you to learn more about SGB Insurance Services, Inc.?
SGB Insurance Services: We can be contacted at (951) 678-7290 or our website at InsureMeSgb.com.
Learn More From Us
When faced with the opportunity to talk with top-level leadership, it’s always a good idea to take advantage of it. You can gather valuable information about the current state of the company, its culture, and its long-term goals. And you just might learn important lessons about leadership from someone with experience.
If we haven’t answered your question above, be sure to reach out to speak with one of our independent insurance agents who can help you get the right coverage for your needs.