Auto Insurance Quotes Murrieta
Why SGB Does NOT Use
Online Auto-Bot Generated
Auto Insurance Quote Systems
Car Insurance Quote Bots – The Down Side:
- We have seen as many as 37 Required Fields on Auto-Bot Quote Forms. All that information is NOT necessary.
- Agents will be calling you for months (because your showing insurance interest, your contact info will be sold by lead brokers posing as an Insurance Quote Site).
- The quote will be a generic “one size fits all” quote regardless of how much information you submit.
- You will be transmitting personal and sensitive information about yourself over the internet.
Get Your Car Insurance Quotes the SIMPLE & SECURE Way
One of Our Auto Insurance Specialists Will Contact You
If we receive your car insurance quote request from the form on this page:
- None of your personal, sensitive information (birth date, driver’s license number, social security number, street address, etc.) is transmitted online.
- During office hours, depending on our workload an Auto Insurance Special Agent will call and/or email you within five minutes to one hour.
- Outside our office hours, an Auto Insurance Special Agent will call and/or email before noon the following business day.
- An Auto Insurance Special Agent will email you to firm up a call time if you so indicated in your Quote Request Form.
Documents You Will Need to Have Handy:
- Your Vehicle Registration Card
- Your Driver’s License
- Approximate Current Odometer Reading of Milage
Top 5 Reasons Why Online Car Insurance Quote-Bots
Can Create Hassles for You
- Your Data collected through an Online Quote Bot form is sold to numerous agencies…
HASSLE: Constant calls to you from desperate insurance agents going on for months.
SOLUTION: You will end up talking to at least one of those agents anyway. Why not Select one Insurance Broker with Independent Agents that can compare quotes from all the major insurance companies (Shopping done for you).
- Your personal and sensitive information can be sold to lead brokers and agents (Read the terms of service)…
HASSLE: Email/SPAM = Unsolicited emails by the hundreds in your email inbox.
SOLUTION: The only solution here is to never use Online Insurance Quote Bots in the first place.
- You will be ignoring local and regional insurers to your detriment.
HASSLE: Most Bots Quote from Just four companies — Allstate, Geico, Progressive and State Farm — who control more than half of the nation’s auto insurance business.
SOLUTION: First, request a Quote from smaller, regional insurance agents such as SGB Insurance who represents Insurance Carriers who often have higher customer satisfaction ratings than the big names — and they may have lower car insurance rates, too.
- One Size Fits All – the quotes a Bot will return to you will be generic in that those quotes won’t contain any of the potential discounts.
HASSLE: You may miss out on discounts you qualify for such as: Combining Home with Auto, low mileage driver, increasing your deductible and MORE.
SOLUTION: Contact an Insurance Agency that will analyze your specific insurance needs and make you aware of all your potential discounts to begin with.
- Terms and Conditions – Understanding what is meant by “Full Coverage” and that is NOT what the name implies.
HASSLE: You may end up paying more for less coverage for years and not know it.
SOLUTION: Request a Quote from an Independent Insurance Agent that specializes in Auto Insurance ONLY and you will get the truth about Full Coverage vs Comprehensive Coverage or Liability Only, Collision and Liability and more, up front.
Or You Could Just Give Us A Call
During Office Hours:
9:am – 5:pm M-F
9:am – 1:pm Saturday
(Si Di Yo Hablo Español)